Wednesday, 7 May 2014

The Gallery - Faces

TheGalleryThe theme for this weeks Gallery over at Sticky Fingers is Faces.

I haven't done a Gallery post for months!  I always get the email and spend the weekend thinking about what photo I'm going to use then BAM its a week later and I'm getting another email again!

So here I am doing my blog post for this weeks gallery.  Two photos to make up for the ones I've missed.

My first two photos are of my kids.  And their mad silly faces that they posed for without any silly prompting from me!



My third and fourth photo are the faces of my family taken this bank holiday Monday on a rare day we got to spend together!





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful kids; beautiful family! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous kids, and lovely happy photos! I love it when they start pulling faces - pics like those speak to who they are, instead of just what they look like - does that make sense?
    #TheGallery
    Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww lovely photos of your family! Love their funny faces on the 1st photo =) #TheGallery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the funny faces on the first photo! #TheGallery x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how little kids automatically pull the funniest faces as soon as the camera is out :)

    ReplyDelete